Is anxiety and/or depression taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Are you experiencing suicidal ideation, PTSD, flashbacks, compulsive behaviour, social anxiety, anxiety attacks, avoidance, the effects of ADHD? And are you constantly over-thinking things or navigating the world through the lens of sadness? If this sounds like you, we can help you get relief from anxiety and depression as you to learn both the language of and how to regulate your nervous system with healthy coping strategies.
Employing Acceptance Commitment, Cognitive Behavioural, Narrative, Internal Family Services therapies including EMDR, these therapeutic modalities can help support clients with achieving their goals to reduce anxiety and/or depression and take their lives back.
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to create calm in your mind and body, look at situations in a new, less frightening ways, and develop long-lasting coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
We will work together to:
– gather useful information via informal assessments
– determine activating events, beliefs and the consequences which contribute to anxiety and/or depression and develop new beliefs
– uncover inner critics that unleash judgement and take back control over your thoughts
– understand the costs and benefits of behaviours like perfectionism and OCD
– build an anxiety hierarchy and strategies to overcome main stresses
– mobilize your energy to help you thrive
Contact us today for a free 15-minute consultation.